About Cat Kim, L.Ac.
Cathy (Cat) Kim, L.Ac. recently returned to NYC after maintaining her own private practice for years in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 8 years of experience as a Neuromuscular massage therapist, and brings a wealth of practical expertise to her acupuncture sessions by combining her massage and acupuncture knowledge and focusing on structural alignment to treat pain disorders.
Cat is also passionate about working with women through the various stages of their health journeys. Her specialties include GYN health & fertility, hormonal re-balancing, pre- and post-natal acupuncture. She has a proven track record of helping women to conceive both naturally as well as through IVF and other forms of assisted reproductive technologies.
Other specialties include mental and emotional mood disorders including OCD and PTSD. She has additional certifications in advanced cosmetic facial acupuncture and microneedling.
Cat views the entire body as intricately connected and uses this holistic approach in all of her treatments.
Patient Love for Cat Kim
- Master of Science in Acupuncture, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Clinical Massage Therapy, Southeastern Institute-Charleston
- NY State Licensed Acupuncturist
- Board Certified in Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine & Biomedicine
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine
- Institute of Family Health
- Licensed massage therapist in NJ and NC (NY license pending)
- Neurofunctional acupuncture for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Mental & Emotional Health: OCD, PTSD, depression, anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Women’s Health & Fertility
- Hormonal Balance
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture & Microneedling