About Kai Yim, L.Ac.
Kaity (Kai) Yim, L.Ac. is a driven and compassionate acupuncturist with years of clinical experience treating in diverse settings from a harm reduction syringe exchange in the South Bronx to rural community clinics in Guatemala and busy private practices in NYC.
She is passionate about learning results-driven techniques and incorporates this knowledge in
Kai is also experienced with microneedling and cosmetic acupuncture for the neck and face to stimulate the collagen matrix and soften fine lines. She finishes off her unique sessions with advanced gua sha techniques, facial cupping, or a facial and buccal massage.
Kai enjoys treating all aspects of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical ailments. As an American-born Chinese woman, the golden thread of her life has been weaving two opposing perspectives into one functional paradigm: Eastern thought and the Western lifestyle.
Patient Love for Kai Yim
- Master of Science in Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine, New York College of TCM
- NY State Licensed Acupuncturist
- Board Certified in Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, Chinese Herbology & Biomedicine
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine
- Clinical Externship in Chinese Medicine (80 hours), China Medical University Hospital, Tai Chung, Taiwan
- Orthopedic Acupuncture Externship
- Community acupuncturist treating 50+ patients per day in mobile clinics, Global Healthworks Foundation, Guatemala
- Neurofunctional acupuncture for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Mental & Emotional Health
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture & Microneedling