About Dr. Erin Lee
Director of Health & Happiness
Dr. Erin Lee, DACM is the founding clinic director of Grand Madison Acupuncture. She brings years of private practice experience and specializes in neurofunctional acupuncture for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction, incorporating the release of active trigger and motor points. She also specializes in the treatment of mental and emotional health, migraines, asthma & allergies, and gastrointestinal disorders.
Dr. Lee prides herself in always going the extra mile when it comes to her patient’s health care, and incorporates not only acupuncture but a combination of different healing modalities for the most effective outcome. Treatment therapies may include a combination of acupuncture, cupping, gua sha, e-STIM and herbal medicine. She also specializes in the use of vibroacoustic therapy to activate acupuncture points and meridians and to clear and reset the energy centers of the body.
All healing has a spiritual and psycho-emotional component that must be addressed with the physical in order to obtain the most effective outcome. Dr. Lee utilizes her working knowledge of the body to approach healing with both a scientific and energetic mindset to achieve optimal results.
Patient Love for Dr. Erin Lee
- Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (Summa cum laude)
- Doctor of Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- NY State Licensed Acupuncturist
- Board Certified in Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, Chinese Herbology & Biomedicine
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Integrative Oncology Center (Cancer)
- NYU Lutheran Neurological & Orthopedic Rehabilitation (Acute Stroke & Long-term Rehabilitative Care)
- NYU Lutheran Labor & Delivery
- Housing Works (HIV/AIDS)
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center (Family Medicine)
- Columbia Health Medical Services
- Neurofunctional acupuncture for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Mental & Emotional Health
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Asthma & Allergies
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture & Microneedling